1.1-1 Quality Characteristics
SLMTA 3 E-Learning Course Download Video
To strengthen laboratory management towards accreditation, leaders must develop an understanding of quality and quality management principles.
- Quality has a measurable component.
- The principles of quality management serve as the underlying foundation for the ISO quality requirements.
- Quality can no longer be left to chance, laboratory management must plan and budget for it
- Explain 2 characteristics of quality?
- List the 8 quality management principles?
Elde Mel Paladar
Mr. Paladar led the redesign of the classroom-based SLMTA 3 curriculum for on-line delivery and will serve as an instructor and facilitator of the e-learning course. Based in Malawi, he is a Project Manager at Adventist Health International, as well as Assistant Professor at the Department of Clinical Laboratory Science, Loma Linda University. Mr. Paladar has a Master of Science in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. He is a SLMTA master trainer and has trained numerous laboratorians in the past decade.