2.4.3-1 Service Call
SLMTA 3 E-Learning Course Download Video
To have a mutually beneficial relationship with a supplier, the laboratory must be able to clearly communicate their concerns and questions.
In this activity, participants will learn various ways of communication and what information they need to communicate.
- Communication is essential in developing a mutually beneficial supplier relationship.
- Laboratory has an active role in the supplier relationship.
- Speak the language leadership will want to understand
- production and money.
- Identify their role and responsibility in a mutually beneficial supplier relationship.
- Describe concrete ways to articulate the laboratory’s quality needs.
Elde Mel Paladar
Mr. Paladar led the redesign of the classroom-based SLMTA 3 curriculum for on-line delivery and will serve as an instructor and facilitator of the e-learning course. Based in Malawi, he is a Project Manager at Adventist Health International, as well as Assistant Professor at the Department of Clinical Laboratory Science, Loma Linda University. Mr. Paladar has a Master of Science in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. He is a SLMTA master trainer and has trained numerous laboratorians in the past decade.