Illuminating the Path to ISO 15189 (SLMTA 3) e-Learning Course Download Video
The purpose of the performance phase is to collect objective evidence, which determines conformance or nonconformance.
In this activity, participants learn how to conduct an audit from the opening to the closing meetings as well as how to write effective nonconformity statements.
- The aim of the interview is to acquire an understanding of the auditees’ processes.
- Interviewing involves listening and paraphrasing and not lecturing.
- Always treat the auditee with respect and dignity while maintaining control over the interview process.
- Objective evidence must be traceable to the source.
- Conduct an interview by beginning with a broad, open question or statement?
- Understand the importance of actively listening to the auditee’s responses?
Ms. Scholtz helped redesign the classroom-based SLMTA 3 curriculum for on-line delivery and will serve as an instructor and facilitator of the e-learning course. Ms. Scholtz is a Quality Manager, Regional Western and Northern Cape, at National Health Laboratory Services (NHLS), South Africa. She is a certified auditor for The South African National Accreditation System (SANAS). Ms. Scholtz has a Medical diploma in Biomedical Technology. She is a SLMTA master trainer and has trained numerous laboratorians in the past decade.